Thursday, September 22, 2011

HomeGroan what? Please explain


Some readers may be wondering at my choice of blogger ID. Let me explain. I'm a funny person. No really, people have come to expect me to lift their spirits and make them laugh because I'm so darn good at it. I love to laugh and it's my personal mission to try and find the lightness, if not the downright hilarity of this thing called LIFE. This is my gift. And back in the day, prior to blogs and the internet and online everything- yes, I am THAT old, I made funny cards to send to my friends and family. On the back of these cards, where you would normally find the company logo, I created my OWN logo and used the tagline, "HomeGroan by di". So there you go. It's an homage to times gone by and what's to come!

Happy Parenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment